Illustrated guides show how to navigate and use the websites for research projects.
February is African American History Month. Learn about Tucson's African American community in our website In The Steps of Esteban
Curriculum modules mapped to the Arizona Department of Education's Standards-Based Teaching and Learning
A subject-oriented directory to the websites
Through Our Parents' Eyes provides teachers with "out-of-the-box" curriculum modules. In addition to constructing step-by-step guides to using the Through Our Parents' Eyes websites listed below, Arizona teachers can take advantage of the suggested areas mapped to the Arizona Department of Education's Standards-Based Teaching and Learning.
- La Cadena Que No Se Corta: The Unbroken Chain: Traditional Arts of Tucson's Mexican American Community
- E-Company Marines Remembered
- In the Steps of Esteban: Tucson's African American Heritage
- Pascua Yaqui Connection
- The Promise of Gold Mountain: Tucson's Chinese Heritage
- Southern Arizona Folk Arts
- Southwest Jewish Archives