Spanish Colonial Mission Church Revival Architecture: St. Philip's in the Hills

 

The Chapel

Wide view of St. Philip's chapel, built in 1947
image: GM

The Chapel was designed by Josias Joesler. Its pews originally provided good views of the nave's altar and pulpit. View a panorama of the Chapel. [695K]

Download the free QuickTime player | Tips on viewing the panoramas

previous previousnext next