Olive Road was a block-long street west of the land that the Louise Foucar had chosen for her home in 1901. In 1902 Professor Robert Forbes owned all the land from the Professor Blake's home to the alley beside Professor Foucar's home. Olive Hill was the name of his subdivision shown on the 1906 map. Seven houses were built on the east side of the street, no houses were ever built on the west side. (An aerial photograph). Robert Forbes home shows in the 1902 picture. He lived in his house more than sixty years.
Most of the Olive Road residents were faculty members. The Marshalls were providing water for several of the houses by 1905. The Sanford Fire Map has a good diagram of the houses.