The following are events held during the year. Check with the Neighborhood Association for future plans by calling 520/318-0219. As these events become formalized, the dates and times will be posted on the Web page. Be sure to check the Old Fort Lowell Neighborhood Association's website for the most recent information.
- La Reunión de El Fuerte. Old Fort Lowell Neighborhood Historic Sites Tour: from Hohokam to Twentieth Century.
- El Fuerte Flea Market: At San Pedro Chapel. The neighborhood fund raiser with all proceeds benefiting two important Old Fort Lowell neighborhood projects: the annual La Reunión de El Fuerte and the San Pedro Chapel Restoration Fund.
- Fall concert At San Pedro Chapel. All proceeds go toward the Chapel Restoration fund.
- Bazaar de Navidad At San Pedro Chapel. Gifts and crafts for the Holiday Season.
- Winter Concert At the Chapel. All proceeds go toward the Chapel Restoration fund.
- History Month at Old Fort Lowell: A lecture series on the history of The Old Fort Lowell Neighborhood is presented each year as a prelude La Reunión de El Fuerte. The lectures are free and open to anyone interested in the local legacies from prehistoric times to the present.
- "Hohokam in the Fort Lowell Area" Lecturer, Sharon Urban, Research Anthropologist, Arizona State Museum
- "Architectural History of Fort Lowell and El Fuerte" Lecturer, R. Brooks Jeffery, Coordinator of Preservation Studies, U of A College of Architecture
- "People of El Fuerte Through Oral Histories and Photographs" Lecturer: Ann Branham, Old Fort Lowell Neighborhood Association Volunteer
- "Fort Lowell Perspectives and Reunión" Lecturer: Ken Scoville, Historian and Lecturer
- Special Events Scheduled, times TBA. 4th Cavalry Regimental Band, Fort Huachuca Troop-B Cavalry Drills, Mariachi Music, Southern Arizona Old Time Fiddlers.
- El Fuerte Fine Art Show For further information contact the neighborhood association at the San Pedro Chapel at 520/318-0219. The San Pedro Chapel is also available to rent for parties and weddings
Part of which site